Pip

Thursday, April 01, 2010

BEAUT SURPRISE


Well, after announcing I wouldn't get on the scales in April on 'Day one' I took a sneak peak before I put them in the cupboard! I did expect to be up a few hundred grams from yesterdays 69.1 cause of chocolate and gelato but hopefully still in the 60's, not 70's.

Well: 68.9 today or 152 lb even. So 68.0 or under and 150 lb or under could be possible on 1 May. And if I'm 'comfortably under these targets' even better!

One thing I do know is with my work/general activity levels before training I do I have a high activity level.

Anyway talk soon! Here's to a fit April!
Firstly a Happy fun Easter..................keep control and with the choccie eggs! I'm stoked today I didn't go too overboard with my indulgence, feel on track, stayed active, my weight didn't go up!

Talk soon!

Pip :-)

No comments: