Pip

Saturday, April 03, 2010








DRESS CHOICES TONIGHT!

I ended up wearing the black satin one with the peach belt. I want to update with a new figure hugging bright coloured dress!!! (Funds to think of...............and I want to keep to budget plan). I wore this same dress and peach belt to another party toward the end of last year when about 9kg heavier, - it's a stretch satin one you pull over your head.

68.6kg, (151.6lb) this morning cause I am hopeless at keeping off them if I think they are going down. Under 68/150 here we come! That's my best read this year. I ate lightly today, - cause I slept in, had a day off training and had a few jobs to do. I made sushi for a party today but ended up eating some of the scrappy end bits which don't present well so............at least no champagne on an empty stomach anyway.

Talk soon,

Pip :-)

4 comments:

Magda said...

Wow you look HOT Pip. I love the dress sans belt but all the pics look good. Has anybody told you that you're a dead ringer for a cross between Jennifer Garner and a very young Susan Sarandon.

Pip said...

Haha Magda!!! I'vw not heard that one but I will take the compliment! Thank you :-)

Teresa said...

Love both outfits. Looking wonderful Pip. Keep it up, you are doing great.

Jadey said...

You look fab Pip! Keep up the great work xoxox