Pip

Thursday, April 29, 2010

BOOKED IN..............

I've booked in for the photoshoot, (see post below) on Friday 23 July at 10.30am. So it's all on! I rang up the studio on my lunch break at work.

12 weeks tomorrow! Nah, am not going to do a 'before' shot or a 'start' weigh in! Just instead be commit and do what needs to be done. I really need to ensure I keep 'on track' for these next 12 weeks and more importantly beyond!!!

Kristy, - in Perth there are many places and lovely photographers who do beautiful photoshoots! An idea for you could be when you save enough $$$ to feel ready to visit Perth, also plan for a Perth photoshoot on that trip!

Talk soon :-)

Pip

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Your photoshoot sounds really exciting Pip. It might be an idea to look into Perth photographers, although saying that I'm sure Adelaide must have good photographers not trying to rip you off :P

Teresa said...

Have fun with the photo shoot. Hope you share them with us. Enjoy the weekend.