Pip

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PHOTOSHOOT...........

Today I have purchased a photoshoot package deal from Viva photography. The certificate etc will be sent out to me in the mail. After some research I found a deal that is a current special. The normal price is $700 but I paid $150. This $150 includes a 2 hour photo shoot with many different photoshoots and $550 credit for prints etc. It's a current special to I guess entice new members and yep, I read the fine print. My plan for when I get my voucher is to book in for the shoot on Friday morning, (23 July 2010). I will do my own hair and makeup and plan on it being casual. But I want one bikini shot, (if I feel I'm 'bikiniable'). So I need to put in a good effort to go for that! Now this date I'm hoping for is that 'magical' 12 weeks away on Friday so maybe some could guess what my plan may entail!

And in my quest to be 'bikiniable' by that date I'm wanna do a first and keep away from the scales until my 30th birthday and on my absence from them................have the kgs shrinking and to stay on track!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

A photoshoot sounds like a lot of fun Pip. I would like to do one, but I need to go through someone that appreciates the body and any size. I don't know where I would do that through Adelaide.

Magda said...

Hi Pip,

I just wanted to comment on your last post about personality types. I think you were spot on and articulated really well something thats been swimming around in my head for some time. I agree that the key to each person's individual success is to find where they sit on that continuum and learn to work with it. Easier said than done but its obvious that there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Now to just find it and nail it and all will be good LOL.

Good luck with the lead up to your birthday. I hope you achievae your "bikiniable" body and look awesome in your photos.

XX Magda