Pip

Thursday, February 24, 2011

UPDATE.............

Firstly: Am in total shock still about the Christchurch earthquake, ..........all the people missing and all the destruction and the heartbreak of all involved.

Luckily all my family and relatives have survived, no injuries. I just hope I don't recognise any names when I read the dreaded list. Being trapped, not being able to get out, sore, not being able to be heard, still alive....................the worst.

Today hit the treadmill again. Couldn't beat my 5.47km on treadmill but not through lack of trying. 5.45km today. I started the treadmill at 11.1kmph and maintained that pace for 25 mins, (I really struggled after 15 mins haha). But I think I reached my max at 25 mins at that speed so dropped the pace down to just over 10kmph to slog out the rest of that run! Will head for some pushups and plank etc before my shower! I skipped a workout yesterday..............hmmmm. Very busy and active at work this week, it's a challenging game at the moment there!

I checked out my weight thing, 74.5kg on 31 Dec 2010. 72.5kg, (160lb) on 1 Feb 2010 72.9 (160.6lb) today.

I went hard the first week of Feb, got down to 72.0, then had back injury and a few more party leftovers and limited training other than being very active at work for 2 weeks. Climbed back up to 73.2kg last weekend. I don't weigh daily and the numbers bounce around by a few hundred grams due to how body has digested food, hydration levels etc. So no real change...........but it would be nice not to see a number above 72.5kg on 1 March haha! As of 1 March I will really give it a go to only weigh in once a month on 1st of each month or as close as poss. A drop of 2kg or more a month will be the target.

Holding my own but. Can't wait till Adelaide!

Pip

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Glad to hear everyone is safe. Such horrible things happening in the world today. Congrats on the weigh in. Keep up the good work.