Pip

Thursday, February 24, 2011

QUESTION THINGIE...........

I followed Magda's list and thought I'd try to do the A to Z thing as well.

A: Age: 30
B: Bedsize: Queen
C: Chore ya hate: Scrubbing grouting......once I start I hate to stop till there is a big difference and it takes too much time! Don't like leaving it half done!
D: Dogs: BF has one!
E: Essential start to day: Breakfast and coffee if doing anything physical or important!
F: Fave colour: Aqua blue/turquoise/ocean blue colours!
G: Gold or silver: Both have their place that I like! Gold is very special but!
H: Height: 1.71m, (5 ft 7)
I: Instruments I play: Used to play piano as a kid, could prob still play a few simple songs and read really simple piano music
J: Job: Cafe/bakery/catering outlet/coffee shop assistant type manager
K: Kids: None
L: Live: Perth
M: Mum's Name: She is a very private person and I'd be in trouble if I let it slip!
N: Nicknames: Pip, Pippi, Pipster
O: Overnight Hospital stays: Yep one night when I had gas burns to face in 2005!
P: Pet Peave: No-one dare better try opening a toilet door that says 'engaged' when I'm in it! I just wanna punch them when I come out!
Q: Quote from movie: 'Run Forrest Run'
R: Righty or lefty: Righty
S: Siblings: 1 younger sister, 1 older half sis
T: Time you wake up: 5am alarm these mornings generally, later on weekends, (better than the 3.30am ones I used to do!
U: Underwear: I mainly wear it!
V: Vegies I dislike: I love them all! Just don't over boil then, then over salt them, then smother them in butter or some white thick type of sauce!!!
W: What makes me run late: Disorganisation by trying to do too much at once but not concentrating.
X: X-rays I've had: teeth, knee, breasts.
Y: Yummy food I make: Lots! Sushi, salads, a healthier lasagna version, hopefully most things I do!
Z: Zoo fav animal: Toss between giraffe and zebra!

No comments: