Pip

Thursday, April 21, 2011

RUNNING, DOINGS, HAPPENINGS.............

First news first. 68.3kg today, (151.0lb). Last years lowest read was 68.6, the year before the lowest was 68.4, back in 2008 my lowest read was 68.5. In 2006 I think I may have actually got under 68kg for a couple of days and in 2007 I didn't make the 60's.

The thing is..........the pattern is that I seem to have managed to just see the 60's most years for about a week before they somehow seem to slip away. And the joy of hitting the 60's is awesome. Size 12 waistbands are comfy if not a little loose sometimes! Today I fitted into and comfortably wore some Target size 10 work 3/4 pants that a mate gave me a year ago brand new as they were surplus to her requirments. First time they have been wearable! Gosh, I bought a size 12 Cue suit last year at 75.3kg which fitted well at the time. I wonder if now 7kg down I could manage a size 10 haha! The sizing must have been on the biggish side as I would still consider myself more a 12 than a 10 mostly.

Admittably I've been weighing myself daily this week and have been training well, haven't felt too carb depleted or dehydrated.

Hmm, I'm luvin the 60's and my big target is to get and stay under the 68kg/150lb. Easter weekend may prove a slight challenge. I have had a 2kg or so drop in the last week which has been a bit uncharacteristic of late and running performances have improved! I think it may be best to keep off the scales for a few days/week or two as I don't want to feel disheartened at a 400g gain or something. However sub 68 it will be soon. Then want to head at aiming for under 66kg. Then I want to drop my weigh ins to once a month or so with the target of staying under the 68kg. If I miss the 68kg crack down by a whisker, - I MUST not get above 70 and must crack down harder! So 70 is the final absolute cut off point but ideally wanna get/stay under 68.

Am stoked it's now Easter break. Training is going well, sorry for all the numbers talk haha.

Talk soon,

Pip :-)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

So happy for you Pip. You've done a wonderful job. Have a lovely long weekend.