Pip

Monday, April 18, 2011

69er's finally arrive!!!..........

Haha, wonder if that may have grabbed someone's attention!!! I'm sure most of you know what I may mean, - here today!!!

I had a quick Monday jump on the metal monsters this morn. I wasn't expecting much change from my last visit of 70.5 read. I'd done some training but had kind of a restful weekend otherwise. However I didn't overeat, (just a couple of extra wines on Sat night). I kept out of the iced coffee and sugar. So just thought I'd take a peek.

First read was 70.5 again which I was OK with and if similar to last weigh in such as within a kilo my scales often jump back with the same read. Then for fun I changed the mode to pounds and noticed I was about 1.5lbs less than my last read, (the same time I last weighed 70.5). So I switched it back to kilos thinking I may see 70.1 or something and got 69.9 jumping back at me twice.

So I've seen it this year, now am on track to consolidate the 60's, get fitter and get under 68kg or 150lb!

Had my first swim session today which was fab. I have a bit to work on before the tri season starting next summer!

Talk soon,

Pip :-)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Big congratulations Pip! Wooohooo!

Kristy said...

Great news Pip