Pip

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

27 APRIL 2011 RAMBLE.............

G'day! Gee, wasn't it sad to go back to work after a 5 day break! I reckon it sure sucked!!!

I have failed with my goal of keeping away from the metal monsters till 1 May. Therefore today was 68.3 which was exactly the same as last Thursday morning so I am very happy to have not let loose over Easter. Of course they bounce around by a few hundred grams but 10 consecutive days under 70 is good. And also the fact that 68.3 wasn't a one off fleeting visit to the 68's not to be returned to for a year or so. I've infact seen that number 3 different days recently which is the lowest for the year. So times are a changin'!

I had a very pleasing treadmill workout today. 5.60km in 30 mins which absolutely pushed me to the max. I was planning on the 9.6km Bridges run but Perth was actually having very rare rain, a few sudden strong downpours, some wind, some puddles and I guess that's not an excuse. I just didn't want to risk getting my 3 week new runners muddy already or slip.

Am swimming tomorrow after work and am gearing up to watch the Royal Wedding after work on Friday.............prob dressed up slightly with maybe some champers just at home haha! So after maybe a bit much wine at Easter I'm holding out till then for wine.

Bedtime now, Easter was a good one.

Pip :-)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Glad to hear you had a good holiday and that all is well. Keep up the good work.