Pip

Monday, October 04, 2010

OCTOBER ALREADY!!!!!.........................

Howdy! Just am here for a quick update today hopefully.

SEEDLINGS: The spring onions are starting to germinate. However with the seedlings I realise I now have made a mistake of planting a whole packet of each, (spring onions, parsley and chives) in a too confined area. OK, read............I planted a packet of each per pot with about 30cm diameter! Some thinning may be in order but I do know that our consumption of the plants mentioned above is rather large so I'm sure not much will go to waste! I will see in due course I'm sure.

Saturday was a cruisy day for me as I worked on Sunday. Just odd jobs, a small drive to buy groceries, some training and chillaxing.

Had a good thrashing at gym tonight with a 30 min run as far as poss............5.31km tonight was a struggle to manage and my best in a while. Then stretching etc.
At home at least 3 nights a week I have made up a little regime of doing as many pushups on toes as poss, then dropping straight away to 25 on knees, following by 25 of a type of crunch, then 15 tricep dips against chair, then plank for as long as poss, (at least a min) then repeat once! That's in addition to ideally one body pump class most weeks and some challenging weights at least one night a week at gym. Still need to start some swimming and more cycling but have at least found out where nearest heated pool is, maybe may bike there on Sat morning for a swim, the bike ride there is a good 9km each way with uphill on return. Am pretty happy with food choices etc but the only thing is that I should and will cut my wine consumption down a little more and keep it that way. 2 days ago scales were sitting at 75.1.

Talk soon all,

Pip :-)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Excellent work out keep up the good work.