Pip

Monday, May 31, 2010

PHOTOS and 7 weeks only left of my 20's.............

G'day, I received my photos in the mail of me doing the HBF run which was on Sunday 23 May. They look like I was working hard, (I can tell you I sure was). Nice to have the evidence printed out of me airborne though and with people behind me running!

I have started this training week to plan. Tonights task after work was an outdoor run, (9.8km). I went as fast as I could as per norm and finished in 56 mins which I must say I was pleased with today. That has me averaging a shade over 10km/ph pace or just under 6 min kms which isn't too bad with not lots of running training. The ultimate for me is 10km under 50 mins, - have never reached that one LOL! 52 mins or thereabouts is my all time PB. An active day all round as I think I covered about 8-10km in general walking around, then was active all day at work on top of that, then the run.

7 weeks exactly till my birthday, that is coming around so damn fast!!!

Am enjoying the new metal water bottles heaps, and 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle' is a very interesting read as well.

Talk soon all,

Pip :-)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Great work Pip! Keep well, you are rocking the 20's away.