Pip

Monday, May 17, 2010

BODY SHOP PRODUCTS and DOINGS OF THE MOMENT...........

G'day,

Just thought I'd do a quick post. Firstly I will admit that I bought some lovely new Body Shop products last week. I bought two new things last week...............that I've never bought before from the Body Shop! They were:

* an eyebrow kit! That is a little package with a couple of shades and a mini brush to use to draw/blend together/enhance one's eyebrows! I luv it! It's soft but defined looking and I can decide whether I go for more a mid brown or a dark standout brown or a blended shade in between! Up until last week I used an eyeliner pencil to attempt to define my eyebrows! The 'brow kit' is fun to use and I like the 'look'.

* a bright blue eyeliner pencil! Until last week I generally used a dark brown, taupe, grey or black pencil just along bottom of eyes and then used that same pencil to attempt to define my eyebrows usually with some mascara/maybe eyeliner as well when going out. I never attempted eyeliner along the top of my eyes till last week! So now I like blue eyeliner on bottom of eyes, taupe on top, mascara and if going out maybe some eyeshadow!

(I went in there to buy a new eyeliner/brow pencil and came out with a bright blue eyeliner, taupe eyeliner pencil and the brow kit!) I also bought a facial cleanser as mine is almost finished, and a vitamin E SPF 15 moisturisor that felt so nice and a new liquid foundation as mine are all running down! It's an expensive business being a girl sometimes LOL!

Weekend was good, got a bit done but it went too fast as per usual!

I am on track again regarding goals there. I did a 30 min run at the gym today then weights etc. I didn't do too bad but could be lots better. I started out not too hard out but was totally burnt out by the end as I kept slightly upping the speed throughout. Did 5.25km in 30 mins on treadmill. Can do 9 push ups on toes and still can do plank for over a min. I did a few things on floor. Am sitting around the 73kg mark first thing in mornings at the moment. 9 weeks till my birthday, 9 weeks, 4 days till my photoshoot! Gotta keep to my objectives in the hope of being fitter and comfortably under 68kg!

Talk soon,

Pip :-)

No comments: