Pip

Saturday, May 29, 2010

METAL WATER BOTTLES and 'BURN THE FAT'...........

G'day!

A bit of excitement for me today that I finally bit the bullet, decided I've had enough of plastic water bottles! I'm sick to death of how many times my Pump and Mount Franklin water bottles have decided to leak on my stuff in my bags, (even though I do secure them first). I bought two 750ml metal water bottles from Lululemon Athletica! I've filled up both bottles, chilled them and just drank a full one before! Chilled water tastes so damn good from those bottles! And no leaching chemicals from plastic either and so much better for the environment!

So the aim is to drink at least 3L, (or 4 of those water bottles) a day! - and to very rarely buy any plastic water bottles. I like chilled water, am active so that's easy for me, and I think I drink quite a bit more than 3L a day when training hard! I must say I LUV the clothes in Lululemon! Very nice comfy workout gear, lots of nice bright colours for the tops! They are said to wear very well, last and keep well but are rather pricey first up! I keep going into that shop for a look and try on but can't fit the stuff into my budget as of yet! One day! It is a Canadian brand I think so the only shop where I fit size 8 and 10 LOL :-) (That is equivalent to size 12-14 Aussie), - of course the workout gear is stretchy too!

Ah yes, 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle'. I downloaded the e-book and additional promotional add-ons for a total price of Australian $49 all up after thinking of doing it for a few years! I wanted it for lots of sciency fact bits. Tomorrow I will have time to go, read and digest it all very properly and take notes, do exercises. I'm not entering the 14 week challenge with it, - found out I'm a day late anyway. But from what I've read I've got a bit out of it so far!

I've banned myself from talking about various fat/weight loss 'challenges' of mine now! I can talk about notable achievements when they happen but not long involved plans or ideas. And I've banned myself from moaning about being 'fat' as well LOL! - or joining any forums regarding fat or weight loss! Sports performance ones are a different matter, just not weight/fat loss or stuff to do with over-eating!

So here we go, I have to go, am taking up my attempt of 'healthy rissoles/patties' to BF's for us to have for tea!

Talk soon!

Pip :-)

No comments: