Pip

Friday, March 19, 2010

















19 MARCH 2010 ANTICS, - just as some memory marker records, skip through if boring!!! The peach dress up top is the one I wore as a bridesmaid in November 2009.............today's pic is the same dress minus 10kg and minus hairdo and makeup. I can now step into it and pull it right up without undoing back zip. The other pics are of a old pink workout singlet and one of my 2 pairs of cut off denim shorts that are many years old. We also feature my 'Guess jeans' and 'Guess top' I bought about May last year and the black leather Jacket I bought in NZ last July at Just Jeans which never had really fit being a fitted size 12. Getting there now but. I tried a close up with a little makeup, and just another close up with none on at all. However I didn't get onto doing anything fancy with my hair, - a bit short of time. Morning current weight is now averages 71.0kg. These pics are from this evening. It feels good to be getting leaner again, am noticing arm, back and shoulder definition happening a bit :-). I do have big calve muscles. All that lifting I do and pushups etc must pay off somewhat! I reckon just another 5kgish to go so I maintain between range of 65-68 kilos. I know I used to be 60kg, occasionally slightly under back when I was 21, (the most recent) but do believe I am stronger, - I do more lifting and can now do many more pushups on toes than I could then. I want to keep up the tri training and running, - still like to get a couple of at least basic but challenging resistance workouts in each week plus work the core. Getting bodyfat down to 25% will be great too! :-)

3 comments:

Teresa said...

You've done a wonderful job and it shows. Congrats Pip looking fit and trim. Keep up the great work.

Kristy said...

Looking good Pip

Miss Positive said...

Looking fantastic Pip!