Pip

Monday, June 13, 2011

WHAT'S WITH THIS...........???

Just before I get around to setting up and opening up my new blog I will state that I went Levis shopping! Thought I'd take advantage of the current sales. My size 12 jeans seem to be on the big side now and slightly dowdy! Even my size 11 Lee's are on the loose side.

Today's purchases = one pair of '27's demi curve stretch black skinny legs AND one pair of maxi curve higher waisted mid blue '28' bootlegs. And they fit good right now! 62.9 this morn or 138.4lb. Glad now I went on a big walk yesterday morning and resisted a greasy feast after attending a big party on Saturday night and feeling slightly hungover, - instead just had a skinny flat white and came home to rye toast topped with cottage cheese, cracked pepper, cherry tomatoes, spinach leaves and a smear of vegemite, - 2 slices only! Then an apple.

Talk soon,

Pip :-)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I'm so happy for you, it must feel wonderful to go shopping.