Pip

Saturday, May 07, 2011












PICS FROM THIS LAST WEEK...........

G'day all! Sorry about all the pics. The bikini ones are there cause I always said I'd take some when under the 68kg or 150lb mark. The bikini ones were actually taken this morning, - one week officially after hitting 68kg or under! I think I should have got a spray tan! Last Saturday was 67.9, this morning 67.1 even though I should learn to stay off them! But have stayed under 68 all last week and under 70 for 3 weeks on Monday. Not sure of my body fat %. I'm confident it's under 30% and would love to get it under 25% permanently!

The bikini is a Roxy size 12 one purchased back in 2006 which was the last year I got under 68kg for a short tad of time.

The boots were purchased earlier in the week, - my first pair of tan boots that come up quite high. I also own a pair of black leather ankle boots with high heels which I got for my 24th birthday and still wear. The jeans are stretch Lee ones, - I've had them since 2006 I think. And my lil sis Diana got me the blue singlet and gold hoop earrings.

I've done no training for almost a week. I came down with a cold. Last Sunday and Monday had the sore throat and went from sweating to cold and back a few times. And then it turned into a head cold and the sore throat luckily went. Still went to work etc every day and went hardcore there. No cough or chest infection though so need to get back into consistent training for the half marathon in 8 weeks and my 14km run in 2 weeks! Yay to me though, - despite a cold I didn't give in to any gorging or comfort eating on chocolate, sugary foods, comfort Boost Juice or Wendy's smoothies, icecream or cheesy savoury stuff. I know if I start, it's harder to stop so am training myself to be satisfied with suitable stuff.

My diet these days varies but very often brekkie is
* a heaped 1/3 cup oats with some boiling water over top and left to steam for a bit. Then I stir in a teaspoon of goji berries, a teaspoon sultanas, a few grapes or grated apple and cinnamon OR about 100g non fat greek yoghurt, a heaped 1/3 cup bircher museli and a chopped up bit of fruit.
When at work generally have a medium skinny flat white, no sugar.

Lunch is mostly a long skinny multigrain crusty baguette with inner dough scooped out with hand, then spread with a bit of dijon mustard, then good serve of full garden salad, (sometimes a bit of avocado) and either a 95g tin tuna OR cold chicken from home OR 50g smoked salmon from work and cracked pepper. (Free at work).

Probably throughout day I'd have another small skinny flat white, (1 coffee shot and no sugar) and also a bit of fresh fruit or yoghurt.

Then in evenings it's 100-150g serve of lean protein, (steak, lamb, chicken, fish, kangaroo or egg white omelette) and quite a few vegies or salad and mostly a small carb serve such as some microwaved then grilled sweet potato, 1/4 cup steamed basmati or brown rice or one small jacket potato. I have a few variations on how I construct these dishes, I like herbs, lemon juice and BF and I eat lots of onion and garlic! As for water I like to have at least 3L throughout day.

Talk soon,

Pip :-)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Looking fantastic Pip