Pip

Monday, November 15, 2010

HEY-YA...........

It's been a couple of weeks since an update I see! So what's been happening? And how is 'Nail It November' going you may wonder?

Well I had a couple of training sessions last week. An outdoor 5km run and yesterday smashed out a 90km road bike ride over several hills. I have a bit of sunburn and a tender butt today. I rode to the beach and back. Weigh in on Saturday was 76.6 which is up 900g from two weeks ago. However can't complain as I can say I haven't been the most disciplined with food and training over the last couple of weeks haha.

However am all good, making a decision on my job/work one way or another has been something I've given some great consideration to but I have come to a resolution about it for now. So hear we have it, - and I notice I often do better with my goals if I don't talk so much about them LOL :-)

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Wow that's quite a bike ride. Keep up the good work Pip.