Pip

Thursday, February 18, 2010

HELLO

Hope everyone is having a good week. Just letting ya know I have just put my blog link up on facebook, a slightly scary move but something I've wanted to do for a while! I have lots of friends and contacts I speak to everyday who don't know I have a blog, - even my best friend in Perth has no idea I have a blog so now it's out there.

This has lead me to delete some of my prior posts and also delete the 2010 DOINGS blog.

My reason for deleting these posts is as while my blogs have never been private or had any excessively juicy info or anything..........I'm not sure I wanted my facebook and other mates who have no knowledge of my blog going through my past archives which were mainly accounts of yoyoing with gaining/losing weight and fitness, talking about the way I manage money, (or maybe don't manage it) and a few too many posts stating lists of my goals and plans with less long term accomplishments.

I accidentally deleted a few more photos than I meant to but think they are up on facebook as well anyway. I have left some momentus and perhaps newsy posts or headlines.

I intend this blog to now cover momentus events, (photos at times will be included), holidays, interesting bits of day to day life.

I will do my best to quit complaining here about day to day stuff and making lists or stating my 'goals/plans'. Better to talk about the successes after I've achieved them.

Talk soon all!

Pip :-)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

All the best Pip, putting it all out there. Take care have a wonderful weekend.