Pip

Friday, February 19, 2010

19 FEB 2010

Well, now that this blog is accessible to all those on facebook I've really got to think even harder about what I write. If it's about my long term plans/goals...........DON'T. Also if it's whinging about general small day to day stuff............DON'T. In all honesty I like to announce my future short and long term fitness, money goals etc and without a big list on here I feel a bit naked in way. Achievements and definite short term plans will be talked about on here though.

I have been enjoying watching the Winter Olympics, am soon to watch the Women's Half Pipe snowboarding final! Very skillful stuff! Dunno how these comopetitors have the gumption they do!

Talk soon!

Pip :-)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Have a great weekend. Enjoy catching up on all the Olympic fun.

Unknown said...

President Obama and Bernanke are in a MOVIE about hedge funds called "Stock Shock." Even though the movie mostly focuses on Sirius XM stock being naked-short-sold to near bankruptcy (5 cents/share), I liked it because it exposes the dark side of Wall Street and reveals some of their secrets. DVD is everywhere but cheaper at www.stockshockmovie.com