Pip

Monday, March 07, 2011

SHORT POST TONIGHT.............

Howdee!

Just decided to post to say I'm back safely from my trip to South Aussie. I had a fantastic busy fun time and was very lucky to stay with and be shown around by Kristy. Also I was very lucky to meet Magda.

I have just posted 75 new pics with descriptions of each pic on facebook.

I feel very lucky to have taken that trip. I have learnt heaps. I've started making a photo album with the pics I've developed and am writing captions with each pic.

I will be back with a SA report very soon. I feel very much on track as the first thing I did today, (after returning home at 11.30pm last night) was to infact go on a 9km hilly run today. This involved quite steep hills, gravel, steps, very skinny pathes on route etc etc. Anyway I knocked off over 4 mins since my last attempt. I was pleased to see it was still possible for me to run 5km in 26 mins, 50 secs on a flat track in Adelaide, (my best outdoor 5km in ages). Now if I can maintain that pace for just over 4 times that long I will easily get under 2 hours in my half marathon in July! And found out I can still even do 20 pushups, plank and the rest.

Will be back to talk soon.

Pip :-)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Glad to hear you had a good trip. You are doing great in the training.

Magda said...

Glad to meet you too Pip and nice to know that SA didnt disappoint.

:-) Magda