Pip

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

/THE LATEST...........

G'day! It's been a little while since I've updated hey! Have just been rather busy, that's all so here goes.

Firstly I am in NZ at the moment, up in Nelson at the moment. I arrived there yesterday after flying from Perth. (Flight was with Pacific Blue/Virgin Blue stopping off in Brisbane and Christchurch). I am here because basically poor Granny is at the end. She is 87. As I speak she is still hanging on even after losing her ability to be able to eat or drink for a week. For moisture a small sponge is held to her lips. She has had dementia for the last 7 or so years and hurt her hip about 3 years ago in which she has never walked again since. She is at a hospital/resthome at the moment. I'm scheduled to return to Australia on 11 Sept. My other Grandma has had a few health issues of late herself as well but she is totally with it mentally so I will catch up with her as well.

Other than that I am enjoying living up at BF's. Great to have more space! Have done a bit of driving but still like keeping to quiet areas. (I have a bit of a phobia of driving in busy areas). Work has been busy. I have got back into training the last week, (running, resistance training, cycling). Haven't been to the pool yet. Next goal is triathlon Pink long event on 9 Nov.

Right, better go.

Talk soon

Pip :-)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Sorry to hear about your Granny Pip... It is such a hard time, but lovely that you were able to go over.

I'm thinking of you

Jadey said...

Sorry to hear about your gran Pip.