Pip

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ALL MOVED UP

Just a quick post to say that I'm all moved. Have been busy. All good though. The major thing worrying me at the moment is a rumour of a water bill to cover the last 4 years. Can't be so! And myself and my other flatmate would be here to pick up the pieces. I think my name may be on the lease agreement for the last year but not the other 3. Anyway it hasn't happened yet, better not but that doesn't stop me fretting about a huge totally unexpected bill on it's way. I've never heard of anything to do with a water bill in the last 4 years I've been here and if a letter indeed comes I will be asking my flatmate to view all the contracts.

Anyway chest of drawers has arrived which is awesome! Work has had a bit of drama between selling shops to new franchises and stuff but all sorted for now.

Right, had better head off to the gym now! Am off work tomorrow to go to my old flat, will be around for when the cleaners are in, (carpet cleaning, cleaners removing marks from walls etc) and to change addresses for mail etc.

Talk soon,

Pip :-)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Have fun settling in to your new place. All the best Pip.